Saturday, August 16, 2014

Going YESSS, YAMAN with my 4 Pre-Loved Items!



            My sister and I was planning to travel before the year ends. I already promised her that I will shoulder all the expenses as a birthday gift to her. Earlier this week, I just found out that I haven't got enough money for our travel but I don't wanna disappoint her. It's already a done deal and a promise is meant to be kept. In order for things to work out, I decided to have an online yard sale at OLX.ph, I cleaned up my room and here's what I got:    







Photo taken from my Instagram Account http://instagram.com/p/ru3kdtxSs7



1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Paper Back Edition with 2 DVD's

I'm a huge Harry Potter Fan but since I already got the complete Hard Bound Edition, it's about time to give up the paper back version. I also added 2 Harry Potter DVD's as a freebie so I can attract more buyers on my online store at OLX and here in my blog as well. 


                                2. Signed Taylor Swift, Nikki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Bruno Mars et.al CD's


I'm planning to sell the signed CD's (imported) because I've decided that I no longer need this. Yes, I'm still a fan of music but I don't think I can still afford to buy expensive signed CD's online.  Although I've enjoyed collecting rare and elusive music items like this, I've realized that I'm a grown up man now and buying expensive items shouldn't be a priority. It's payback time now!  Ha ha ha!




3. Transformers Bumbleebee DVD

I'm also planning to sell this because I already have another version of it! I love Bumblebee and he knows that ha ha, but I don't think I will need two version of this DVD in my life. I mean, I've already enjoyed the movie and the characters as well but I think I'm done being a crazy fan. As I grow older, I've learned to be more practical and It's about time for others to enjoy this item as well. 




              4.  Spiderman Japan Exclusive Mini Bust (toy)              

Among the four items that I'd like to sell, the Spiderman Japan Exclusive Mini Bust (toy) is my favorite. As Spidey's no. 1 fan, I used to purchase all Spiderman related stuff and this item was included in my collection. I even bought it online and paid unrealistic amount of money thinking this toy was elusive and rare. A couple of days after the package was shipped here, I saw the same item in a record store. Yes, they're selling at a cheaper price, way way cheaper than it's original cost and the funny thing is that you even get a free Spiderman DVD when you purchase the said item. I was like Whoah! What the hell? It was disappointing for sure, but I've learned an important lesson there. To stop being an impulsive buyer? Nah, ha ha, but to purchase items with freebie, Yeah Boy!!! #YesYaman #olxph






No comments:

Post a Comment